The 2017 Cancer Survivorship Symposium: Advancing Care and Research welcomes primary care physicians and oncology professionals from a variety of backgrounds. In order to optimize each attendee’s experience, resources are provided for use before, during, and after the Symposium.
Attendee Resource Center
Visit the Attendee Resource Center to access a variety of useful resources, including
- Downloadable versions of the abstracts and the program
- iPlanner mobile app
- Virtual Meeting and access to the ASCO iMeeting app, which allows you to download videos to your mobile devices for offline viewing
- Symposum Feedback Form, CME requests, and Certificate of Attendance
View captured sessions and posters. Presentations can be viewed three different ways:
- Computer. View via streaming video; presentations are searchable by title, author, or track.
- Podcast. Choose from the captured presentations to create your personalized virtual meeting and download selected presentations to your computer or MP3-compatible hand-held device.
- Mobile Device. Free ASCO iMeeting application for iPad and mobile-friendly site for iPhone and Android devices (meetinglibrary.asco.org). Presentations are arranged by track and are viewed by streaming video.
Virtual Meeting is included in the registration fee.
Access the all-in-one resource for media and public affairs professionals including policies on embargoes, onsite press facilities locations and hours, and press staff contact information.
Patient advocates can learn about how to register. Patients, survivors, caregivers, and advocates, can learn about research presented at the Symposium and about the pre-Symposium Patient Event.
View details on visa information, including how to obtain your registration confirmation.
Read how the Symposium provides a unique platform to highlight the most advanced treatments, products, and services in cancer care. Find more information on how to apply for space as well as information on exhibitor policies and advertising opportunities.
Nonattendees may visit the Meeting Library to access the following resources:
- Virtual Meeting (available for purchase)
- Slides (available for purchase; includes ability to download slides and posters)
- Abstracts (open access)
ASCO’s patient information website offers survivors a wide range of oncologist-approved information about adjusting to life after a cancer diagnosis and completion of treatment:
- About Survivorship – An online starting point for patients and the public about concerns and challenges facing post-treatment survivors, including coping with late effects, managing fear of recurrence, making lifestyle changes, and many other topics.
- ASCO Answers Booklet: Cancer Survivorship – A workbook created for patients to help them prepare for life after a cancer treatment. Available free for PDF download or for purchase in the ASCO University bookstore.
- ASCO Cancer Treatment Summaries and Survivorship Care Plans – Forms for patients and doctors to complete together, from ASCO’s Survivorship Committee.
- Video Series for Young Adults with Cancer – Offers video-based guidance for the AYA population on unique survivorship challenges for this age group. Produced in collaboration with LIVESTRONG.