Trouble Accessing Meeting Resources?
Attendees need their username and password to access some Attendee Resources, including Find a Colleague and Meeting Library. If you do not know your username or password, you may use your email address to retrieve them. If you do not know the email address associated with your account, please contact ASCO staff at the Tech Help Desk located near Registration.
The Symposium Cosponsors, the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, and all official Symposium hotels comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you require special assistance, please email the Cancer Survivorship Symposium Customer Service Center.
Attendee Resource Center
The Attendee Resource Center provides convenient, all-in-one access to the resources that you'll need before, during, and after the Symposium, including
- Find a Colleague directory
- Meeting Slides and Videos
- CE and Certificate of Attendance
- Exhibitor listing
Posters, Exhibits, and Food Service Room
The Posters, Exhibits, and Food Service Room, includes great opportunities to
- Participate in the Poster Sessions
- View the exhibits
- Visit Cancer Survivorship Symposium Cosponsors
- Partake in two continental breakfasts, two boxed lunches, and one complimentary wine and cheese networking reception (included in registration fee). Meal times are available in the Program
Get Online and Charge Onsite
Complimentary Wi-Fi will be available onsite in the General Session Room. The Wi-Fi network is designed for email and web browsing, and does not support video streaming or the downloading of large files.
NEED TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE ONSITE?
Power strips will be available in the General Session Room.
FORGOT TO PRINT YOUR ITINERARY?
Use the Internet Station onsite to print documents, complete your evaluation, or check email.